The Tetric N-Line of products consists of four well-coordinated composite resins for your direct restorative needs.
Tetric N-Ceram is a mouldable universal composite for anterior and posterior restorations and Tetric N-Flow is its flowable counterpart.
Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill is a sculptable 4-mm composite for posterior restorations and Tetric N-Flow Bulk Fill is its flowable counterpart.
- Chameleon effect that ensures a natural shade blend
- True-to-nature esthetics for posterior restorations
- Ivocerin and the Aessencio technology allow you to achieve the same high esthetics as with conventional composites
More than 110 million fillings placed1
- High process reliability during application
- Reduced risk for process-related air entrapment
Excellent handling properties to suit every situation
- One solution for all cavities
- Time savings of up to 55% in the posterior region2
- 3 instead of 2 patients treated in the same amount of time - without compromises in quality3
Tetric N-Line contains 4 composites which form a part of the "Direct Restoratives" product category. The products of this category cover the procedure involved in the direct restoration of teeth – from preparation to restoration care. The products are optimally coordinated with each other and enable successful processing and application.
1 Based on sales figures.
2 Compared with Tetric N-Flow and Tetric N-Ceram; Data available on request.
3 Data available on request from Ivoclar Vivadent